Would you like to change people's lives? At SMW Financial Credit Union we make our members dreams come true by finding them financial freedom.
SMW Financial Credit Union currently seeks an IT Specialist to join our growing team. This position exists to provide input on the efficiency of SMW Financial Credit Union’s technology infrastructure. The successful candidate will be available to work Monday-Friday 9am-5pm with occasional nights and weekends possible as business needs dictate.
Responsibilities and Duties
Some of the IT Specialist's responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Installing, upgrading and maintaining computer hardware and peripheral equipment.
- Trouble shooting and resolving any network and hardware issues.
- Providing assistance with and improving user and member technology access.
- Coordinating technology needs and acting as point person for outsourced vendors.
Qualifications and Skills
Successful candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or AA degree in an IT discipline with one year of experience in the same or similar position or
- Must be willing to work occasional nights and weekends in case of technological credit union emergency.
- 3-5 years of experience in the same or similar position without a degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to be able to translate complex solutions into easily understandable layman’s instructions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, Windows and VM ware.
- Willing and able to work out of different credit union locations
- Must deliver excellent member service
- Must be able to physically bend, stoop, climb stairs, walk, sit for extended periods of times and lift/carry heavy objects (up to 40lbs) with or without reasonable accommodation.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Access
- Experience with training and presentations
- Experience working in the financial sector in an IT position
We pay our employees a competitive salary, offer a comprehensive benefit package to full-time employees and provide a wonderful work life balance. SMW Financial Credit Union is truly a great place to work! If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity please use the following link to apply: https://www.indeedjobs.com/smw-financial-credit-union/_hl/en_US
We look forward to hearing from you!