Less time driving means more time for the things you care about. Access your accounts from home with online banking and bill pay.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for SMW FCU members
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access eStatements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- Perform external transfers between SMW FCU and other financial institutions*
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- And more!
- Security and notification alerts through email or text to notify of potential fraud, low balance, cleared checks, and more
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software
How to Enroll
Call (651) 747-1500 to get a temporary password to enroll in online banking.
Online Bill Pay
Enrolling for SMW Bill Pay is free and easy. Follow these simple steps to get started:
- Log on to your online banking account with your member number and password
- Click on the "Pay Bills" icon at the top of the page
- Review and verify all your account information is accurate
- Click on the "Enroll" button at the bottom of the page
If you have further questions about SMW Bill Pay, you may contact us online or call the 24/7 SMW Bill Pay Support Center at 1-888-918-7627.