Put your home to work. A home equity loan or line of credit uses your equity to lock in competitive rates. Whether you want to make a major purchase, renovate your home, borrow to invest or consolidate debt, we have a borrowing solution to meet your needs and budget.
For a limited time:
GRAND SLAM HOME EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT WITH A 1.99% INTRODUCTORY RATE!
A home equity line of credit is a very affordable way to borrow and you can use the money for almost any purpose; remodeling, vacation, repairs, tuition or to pay off those expensive credit cards.
Using the equity you have in your home as collateral, you can borrow money at a very low interest rate. With a HELOC (Home Equity Line of Credit) you borrow and make payments just on what you need. You can repay and borrow on your HELOC again and again during the draw period – typically 10 to 15 years without re-applying.
Enjoy six months with a 1.99% INTRODUCTORY APR! After six months the loan will reprice based on the credit history of the borrower.
To get started today just call one of our expert Loan Officers:
At the Maplewood Branch call Nick directly at (651) 747-1512
At the Lino Lakes Branch call Katrina at (651) 747-1511 or Matt at (651) 747-1565
APR = Annual percentage rate. After the six-month introductory period the loan will reprice based on the credit history of the borrower. Credit scores of 710+ qualify for 4.99% APR after the six-month period. Maximum 6.79% APR. On a loan balance of $10,000 for 10 years, the rate is 1.99% with an APR of 2.511% for the intro period and 5.54% for the remaining period. Minimum payment 1% of loan balance or $100 whichever is lower. Expires December 31, 2021. Other rates and terms available. New loans only. Member eligibility required. If an appraisal is required it is paid for by the borrower. Rate varies with the Wall Street Journal Prime. Maximum rate adjusted plus or minus 2.00% per adjustment period if the WSJ Prime changes. Intro rate not adjusted. $50 annual fee. Equal opportunity lender.
- Fast, attentive, friendly service from start to finish
- Available on first or second mortgage on a primary residence in MN or WI
- Consider refinancing existing home equity loans for better rate or lower payment
- Five, ten and 15 year term
- No application fee
- Only pay interest on what is used, not full approved amount
- Low, variable annual percentage rate
- Draw funds whenever you need them without reapplying
- Get approved for up to 90% of your home's value
- Easy access to funds via a debit card, ATM or online
Styles have changed since you first bought your home. Give it an upgrade with an affordable home improvement loan.
- Low fixed annual percentage rate
- Various repayment terms available
- Borrow up to 100% of your home's current property tax value or appraised value (minus any existing first mortgage balance) for home improvement projects
- Automatic payments available from your SMW FCU checking or savings account