Live better with free Rewards Checking that pays you high dividends — up to 1.75% APY* to be exact!
Earn $50 for each eligible new adult member you refer who opens a new account! There is no limit to how many referrals you can make! What's more, your friend will get $25 for joining, plus $10 for each additional account they open!
- Free checking that pays high dividends
- 1.75% APY* on balances up to $20,000
- 1.75% to 0.25% APY on balances over $20,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.02% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $10 monthly)*
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free eServices
- Overdraft protection available
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Banking Basics Qualify You for Rewards!
It’s easy to earn your rewards — in fact, it just takes using the free services that come with your account! To earn your rewards, enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Rewards Checking account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit or ACH payment transaction
- At least 10 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
Seriously, that’s it. Even if you don’t meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Rewards Checking account is still free and will still earn our base dividend rate. Then you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next month!
*Minimum to open account is $100. Annual Percentage Yield (APY) accurate as of 07/20/2016. Rate tiers are as follows: 1.75%APY applies to balances of $0.01 - $20,000 and 0.25%APY to balances over $20,000, if qualifications are met during the monthly qualification cycle. Ten (10) debit card transactions and one (1) ACH must post and clear during calendar month. Member must also be signed up for eStatements. 0.02%APY applies to all balances if monthly qualifications are not met. All balances will earn 0.25% - 1.75%APY if monthly qualifications are met. Rates may change after the account is opened. Transactions may take one or more business days from the transaction date to post to an account. Intra-bank transfers do not count as qualifying ACH transactions. ATM fee reimbursements of up to $10, provided only if qualifications are met within the monthly qualification cycle.