COV ID-19 Response
As a member of our SMW family, we wanted to reach out to you personally with an update on the steps we are taking to keep our members, our employees and the entire community healthy and safe. Your wellbeing is central to our purpose and our top priority as we join companies around the world responding to the current global health challenge.
We are monitoring the situation and taking appropriate action based on the guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Minnesota Department of Health.
To minimize face to face interactions we ask that you use our online banking at www.smwfcu.com, visit us via our drive up windows or call (651) 747-1500. We are keeping our lobby branches closed for added safety. We will change the Site Alert on our website home page when the lobby’s will reopen.
We have taken proactive steps to maintain the healthiest possible environment by cleaning our spaces thoroughly and frequently. All of our employees have been instructed to follow the CDC’s best practices, including frequent handwashing, to keep themselves and others safe. Those who have traveled to high-risk areas have been required to self-quarantine for the recommended 14 days. We are providing all team members with constant updates and information so they can keep themselves and their families safe.
In most cases, it is easier and faster to manage your accounts with our online and mobile options:
- Mobile App – 24 Hour Access. Download our mobile app for most transactions, including depositing checks.
- SMW FCU Online www.smwfcu.com – 24 Hour Access Our website provides a quick and easy way to access your accounts by signing into online banking.
- Surcharge-free ATM’s are available at many major retailers and other businesses throughout the Twin City Metro Area. Find our ATM Locator on our website under Locations and Hours.
- Or call us at (651) 747-1500 during business hours. Please understand wait times could be longer than usual.
Drive thru hours in Lino Lakes:
Monday thru Friday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm and Saturday 9:00 am to 12 noon.
Drive thru hours in Maplewood:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Thursday’s 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
For over 65 years SMW Financial Credit Union has been building trusted relationships and strong financial futures for our members and the communities that we serve. We will continue to work together to support you and your families through this challenging time.
Thank you for being a loyal member of the SMW Family.
BIKES 4 KIDS
Our Maplewood Location hosted a fundraising event for a local non-profit organization called Bikes 4 Kids (B4K's)
At B4K's, bikes are donated to them from local bike shops, recycling centers, city governments and individuals. They are then refurbished and these bikes are given away, along with a helmet and lock, to someone who might not otherwise be able to afford one. They work through social services organizations to locate families in Minnesota who are in need. We did a fundraising event for them to raise money for bike accessories and to raise awareness about our Maplewood branch. The event was a success, we were very excited to be able to suport such a wonderful organization.
Here is a fun highlight from the event:
Thanks to everybody who came out and enjoyed the event with us!
ROUND UP SAVER
The Modern Day Coin Jar!
Now you can round up the spare change from every debit card purchase and have it automatically deposited into your SMW savings account. We will deposit the difference from your purchase directly to your savings account. Talk with a credit union represenitive today.
For example, here is what happens if you purchase lunch for $8.82 with your SMW Debit Card:
Round Up to........................$9.00
Transferred to savings........$0.18
This service is FREE and it is easy, what better time to start saving than now?
Purchasing, re-financing, or want a home equity loan, we can help!
Lindsey Palin is committed to ensuring a red carpet experience for her clients/members and a streamlined, worry-free transaction for referral partners. Extremely motivated, disciplined, and compassionate, Lindsey is a consistent Top Producer. Lindsey has helped hundreds of families obtain mortgage financing, and her favorite part of her job is helping homeowners find the right loan for their individual needs, and introducing then to the unique benefits of homeownership.
Lindsey started her career as a loan officer in 2003, she moved to processing and underwriting roles throughout her career to develop a better understanding of the industry. Lindsey spent the majority of her 13 years in the mortgage industry as a loan officer, where her true passion is met in helping families find their dream home. In the beginning of her career, Lindsey also attended college recieving a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance degree.
Integrity Auto Source Inc
-Automotive Counseling with Blake
Integrity Auto Source Inc is here to help you find the very best deal on your next NEW or USED vehicle. All Makes and Models. They will do their best toi help you find the exact car you're looking for in any price range. They also take trade-in's, contact them for any trade value estimate. They offer brand new and used car locating services, 30 minute delivery (including all loan documents, title work, and vehicle orientation), and they'll dliver your car to your home or office or credit union.
This is a Free service offered by SMWFCU. Contact Blake with Integrity Autosource today or visit with him at our Share Point branch in Medina.
New and Used cars and Trucks delivered to your front door in 3 easy steps!
1. Call, Text, or E-mail Integrity Autosource, tell them what you are looking for, whether you know exactly what you want or are looking for guidance to sift through the endless vehivcle options in the market.
2. Integrity Autosource will contact you with vehicle options that fit your needs and your budget until they find the exact vehicle you are looking for.
3. Integrity Autosource will deliver your new or used vehicle to your home, office or credit union branch at your convenience.
Why buy Integrity?
1. We're more interested in a long-term relationship rather than a quick sale.
2. Straight forward and honest answers to your questions.
3. Quality used vehicles that are up to date on Maintenance and 100% ready for the road.
4. We search until we find the perfect car for you. We never pressure you to purchase something that you don't feel 100% comfortable with.
5. Save time! Turn a wasted Saturday running from dealer to dealer or going to private parties and being disappointed, into a 5-minute stress-free conversation.
6. Integrity Autosource will stand behind every vehicle sold, no matter the age or the price range.
[email protected] - 612-799-8944 - Available Monday-Saturday from 8:00am-7:00pm.
On November 1st, 2018 – you will be required to re-enroll into our new online banking platform. Don’t worry, the enrollment process is simple and only takes a few minutes. Simply click the “Enroll Now” button on our home page login box to get started. Click here for additional info
External Transfers Users – You will be required to set up your external bank accounts again. Any recurring transfers that you currently have set up will stop on October 31st, 2018. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Account Alerts Users – During registration, you will have the opportunity to setup your account alerts. Any alerts you are currently receiving will stop on October 31st.
Mobile App Users – November 1st, you will have to uninstall the current app and find our new app in the Apple and Google Play stores. Search for “SMW Mobile”. You can do the enrollment process right on the app. We will place a link to the new apps on our website as well.
Mint/Quicken/QuickBooks users -- Click here for important information regarding this transition.