From your child’s first steps to graduation, we’ll help you find the perfect setting for all of life’s milestones.
- Competitive home mortgage rates
- Available for primary residence, second homes, or investment properties
- A wide range of terms customized to your unique situation
- Efficient, on-time closings
- A wide range of financing programs available:
- Fixed rate mortgages
- Adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs)
- Construction loans
- Bridge loans/blanket mortgages
- Second mortgages
- Lot loans
- VA loans
- Helpful loan advisors with working knowledge of the Minnesota real estate market
- Free pre-approval for extra confidence when it comes to securing financing
- Local decision-making and processing by your community credit union
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
Ready to Start Your Application? CLICK HERE or call our Mortgage Loan Officer, Lindsey Palin at (651) 747-1562.
SMW FCU can keep an eye on interest rates so you don't have to. You can identify a specific rate, and we'll notify you when rates reach your goal. Or we can email you current rate information on a regular ongoing basis.
Mortgage Relief Options for Struggling Homeowners
On March 4, 2009, the Obama Administration unveiled the Making Home Affordable program, a key component of the Homeowner Affordability and Stability Plan (HASP). The program's two-pillared approach (the Make Home Affordable Modification program and Make Home Affordable Refinance options for Fannie Mae loans) aims to help millions of distressed homeowners either restructure or refinance their mortgages to avoid foreclosure.
Contact us today to see if you are eligible for one of these programs!